Monday, February 22, 2010

Fire Resistant Paint For Tiles Can You Paint Hearth Tiles? And Can You Use Them Behind The Fire?

Can you paint hearth tiles? and can you use them behind the fire? - fire resistant paint for tiles

Hello,

Upon successful completion of the stack 1, with the help of a Corgi man I am now at number 2, I want to leave a wood stove.

Then in the rough - 2 Victorian tiles on the side you want to keep, and a large hole with a kind of metal structure (and a metal lintol). I bought a facade, but I lose the dogs and bears (probably eBay can help you in). So I went with 2 problems:

(1) destroyed the original tile fireplace. I like to recycle up to 1 fire, but the wrong color. Can I paint resistant to this heat?
(2) The hole goes over the new fence. Should I tile to stop the fire back? and regardless of where the back, can I use the same tiles painted here? I need some kind of backplate?

I know, is the obvious answer to most of my questions, a professional, but that's half has so much fun. Be grateful for any advice.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment