Friday, December 18, 2009

Diagram Of Upside Down Boat In A 1996 Chevy Cavalier, If You Put The Cooling Fan Sensor In Upside Down Will It Cause The Sensor To Go Bad?

In a 1996 chevy cavalier, if you put the cooling fan sensor in upside down will it cause the sensor to go bad? - diagram of upside down boat

My usual palette. The fan-motor functioning. No fuses are bad. The only thing I could think of was to replace the sensor, so thats what i did. Well, has not helped, and after all I could think of () also buy a new computer for the car, the fan still does not. When I have my guide Chilton noted that it is to merge small rectangles on the images to sensors and / or layout of the sensor. So I went to (bc I was apparently the wrong) and did not work. So I started thinking that I might have mixed up the sensor to have him there to put the car on his head?

No comments:

Post a Comment