Sunday, December 13, 2009

National Credit Counselor Of Canada How Can Get A Student Loan With No Credit Or No Co-signer

How can get a student loan with no credit or no co-signer - national credit counselor of canada

In the fall of 2008 gonna be the one college.My freshman year of registration is a 21,000 years, and I'm short of 10,000 U.S. dollars. With my help, and loans from the federal institutions have only 11,550. My mother and I have tried many loans, but was not approved. I have no one to co-sign for me. And I want to go to school. I love school. I do not have money for the reason why I can be successful. I have with my financial aid advisor and they told me there was nothing they could do. Im really determined to go to school and I feel as if I were there a chance that they will not be disappointed am. It was me and B and a line through the high school students. And I was in the National Honor Society. My average was 4.1. I applied for everything, including schloraships. Still nothing! I love school but I'm running out of options. Can anyone help me or to a site that is

No comments:

Post a Comment