Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Organic Cereal Bars Need Help With My Diet!?

Need help with my diet!? - organic cereal bars

I think my diet is very healthy, tons of fruit and Veges, organic, wheat, etc.

This is my diet ..

Breakfast - 7.30 clock - Weetabix Organic fruit with skimmed organic milk, organic apple, orange sqaush - without added sugar

for snack in the morning - 11 Clock - Bar Green and Blacks Organic Chocolate

Lunch - 1 clock - salad sandwich on organic wheat bread with mayonnaise and low fat, healthy yogurt, granola bars, fruit salad, organic, do not drink 100% orange juice from concentrate, yogurt

Dinner - 5 Clock - chicken or fish with vegetables and potatoes, I shake organic smoothie maker with a touch of organic honey and half a ball Weight Watchers, the banana cream dessert, low fat

Sandwich for lunch to dinner - 7:30 pm - fruit salad with yogurt poured over

Dinner - 9 clock - healthy soup with bread, milk

For me it is very healthy, although my partner says something to her if someone can re-design of my new system pls =] And you think your concerns eat so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment