Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Conair Steam Straight Conair Steam Straightener?

Conair Steam Straightener? - conair steam straight

Hello, I want to Conair Steam Straightener, and I get very suspicious. I like the idea of steam and is best for your hair. My hair is very thick, half curly. I use a board about 4 / 7 days.

I want really a straightener that:
Straighten your hair quickly (less than 30 minutes)
"Be good to my hair and not how often you will be damaged in use.
"Who goes with me to take too long and gives me good results every time.
"Man my hair straight all day
"A habit that cost over $ 200

Conair is a good idea for me? I've always heard that Conair products are not the best ..

When these steam irons, let me help you, or if any other board that works well for me suggestions would be great! Thank you:)

3 comments:

:]] said...

I use the Paris Jilbere Titanium plate.
Mine cost $ 60 and I had in March 2008.
It works very well, it's hot.
The fact is that the benefits of titanium hair than ceramic, porcelain, ceramic or tourmaline.
It's a bit difficult to make a straightener that does not damage the hair found (actually I do not think there is)
If you go this, I use leave-in conditioner and Dry Mist Matrix Vavoom - the hair moisture and fog, it is particularly sweet, and the results are amazing.
Advantages of titanium does not smell like ceramic, it heats quickly and reaches high temperatures and great work in the thick coarse hair - that is, they sell at work.
I have 2 1 / 2 ", but other models are 1 and 1.5, but I'm sure that better for thick hair, the more

I hope I have helped u0026lt a \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\, 3

ocaaampy said...

I've had for 3 Conair straighteners, and I think she has a good job. mainly because they have already relaxed hair, so adding additional equity. More - died after a year or something? with curly hair, I would record in another. Now I use the Chi and it works wonderfully .. I received it in 95 flat, with the help of my hairdresser, but you can in every room of approximately 160th worth it, believe me), ceramic plates and probably cause less damage, but must use a heat shield on. TRESemme try! Good luck

What the Pho said...

Do not use wet straightners concerns the nature of things straight. It damages the hair looott book. Conair and sucks trust me. I had a few Conair before I broke something good for straightening and then she knew all, or the heat was not so good. Helen of Troy has purchased for $ 20 (great job) in the bank Sally Beauty, or you can also Ulta.

Post a Comment