Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vacation Rental Property Insurance Does Homewowners Insurance Cover An 18 Year Old Son Who Rents A Vacation Home?

Does Homewowners Insurance cover an 18 year old son who rents a vacation home? - vacation rental property insurance

I have an apartment. I could rent a time of dance groups 18-19 years and I wonder whether the owners of the parents' insurance to cover liability and property damage?
If you are a resident of the family are not covered by homeowners insurance? Of course I agree that he did not commit illegal acts, but if they drink and causing harm to themselves or other people who do not really like that my reporting is the only property on the date of loss.

Parents seem reluctant to terminate the contract, my biggest concern is damage to my property signs, but more important is the liability that the cause and the location of the property is. My insurance should cover and protect me, but I also want some peace of mind, which is a source of coverage as well.

Many people told me they will not rent to children, but here I ask you to discuss a contract and not the legal issue.

Thansk for your help!

3 comments:

Gambit said...

Most insurance for owners to consider each charge under the age of 21 years for an insured under the policy, it would be covered by the policy of parents.
Most insurance companies include damages to owners of property used or employed by or leased to lease in the care, custody or control of intentional injury EXCEPT insured membership of other bodies in use, or in the control of fire, explosion, smoke or water damage causes. So, if a tenant for damages caused by an accident, these risks must be part of the responsibility of parents in a position to cover the damage.
Unintentional injuries are covered by a portion of the liability, subject to certain exceptions.

keiko said...

You should contact your insurance company because they make money in the property and not a series of guests. Why should I?

Even if signed, can the parents of the insured house and apartment owners do not protect their property.

Is it wise to do so, I can not say. Some kids think that gives them the right to keep clean all rubbish and a few things. Make sure you have enough garbage and trash bags available. In addition, children will be fighting at this age too. Keep a little more complicated.

Good luck. I remember the night of the Prom we went to the lake house from someone, where we ate all sorts of unusual foods, parents had remains of his party. Everyone was very attentive to your business. The lake "field" was much, much, much better than most of our homes. (fully lined with acres grass, etc.)

mbrcatz said...

No policy owner a warning to any premises owned or to the insured, which is not covered by your insurance company leased. So, not only living relatives will cancel the coverage, but it would still be treated.

Yes, your policy is not at all for the damage caused by children.

I am sure that your insurance will not cover your company know that this is a rental property? Most airlines do not include weekends.

This legal question, well will you win against parents is the case, and then try to retrieve the articles.

Good luck, you're braver than I am.

Post a Comment