Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tan Seekers Don't You Hate This....?

Don't you hate this....? - tan seekers

I hate these kind of people who say: "Love life." How is life for love?
I hate it when you complain about good things, such as jealousy. What do you want, on the other.
I hate it when people judge others by their image. I have many problems.
I hate those "Am I fat?" Or: "I'm ugly? Ask. It's like, 'Well, no shiet!
Based on a question asking about the strange phenomenon that is clear, and the attention, the news from fishing for praise. Dumb.
I hate people who bithc other on the back when the other person a bad time. As if their pet is dead. They are like, "It's just a pet. FK off!
I hate those girls who spend their lives in the urban area tanning composition, hunger and discoloration of hair, until he died like shiet.
I also have problems. If you do not, no answer to this question. I am not usually so sometimes I need a large TCave life.
Yes, I am a bithc. :]

Question: What do you hate? Name 5 things you hate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok I'll get a few things that I hate just because I saw one there is a second name

I Hate People, that every word capitalized Like This
What is wrong with that?

I hate people that things like "I want a glass of Melk" say is fucking milk

I hasten peepz who speak, like DIS

I hate people who walk too slowly in the Mall

and what else?

I hate people who ask the surveys: "Who is more attractive"

ugh .. Get Over Yourself.

haha
ok thats my rant for today
ps> I like south park too.

Anonymous said...

I hate people who really think I would do everything, what you've just read

Anonymous said...

I hate it when people ask questions on Yahoo Answers, complain about things that I hate

Anonymous said...

I dislike:
Chocolate.
Nosy people.
Science.
Unnecessary noise.
Speaking of the text.

Anonymous said...

yeah i almost everyone to hate = P

I hate:
1. Back Stabbers
2. Subject
3. Whore
4. PPL who try to force or hold the same beliefs they
5. The attention of candidates for

i love
1. Co
2. Pets
3. comedies
4. Music
5. haha South Park

=]

Post a Comment