Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How To Convert Hp Df300 To Monitor How Can I Convert My Special Edition HP Dv2000 To An Apple Computer? Where Do I Go To Find The Drivers?

How can I convert my Special Edition HP dv2000 to an apple computer? Where do I go to find the drivers? - how to convert hp df300 to monitor

I have a special edition HP Pavilion dv2000 computer, I bought 7 months ago.

In the Now that the school is to go for audio production, all the devices from Apple and other computer I can buy $ 1000 + Where can I find the Apple software and drivers to match with my team.


Thanksss!

4 comments:

dan4patr... said...

You have to download one of the following modified versions of Leopard: Kalyway, iATKOS, Leo4all CPI x86, JAS, iDeneb

then go to the InsanelyMac. com / OSx86project.org can help you all the drivers and recommended specifications

This works best with Intel, but the place is in the AMD system can be

micksmix... said...

Nowhere. You can convert an HP Pavilion PC to an Apple Mac

As already mentioned, we can not legally use software from Apple Mac is not on a PC.

micksmix... said...

Nowhere. You can convert an HP Pavilion PC to an Apple Mac

As already mentioned, we can not legally use software from Apple Mac is not on a PC.

Marvin said...

That will not happen.

Apple software is blocked by copyrights and software compatibility. Can install the operating system from Apple, except on a Mac from Apple-authorized

Post a Comment